The vision of MCCF is to encourage students in the medical profession and associated disciplines to grow closer in their relationship with God and His Son, Jesus Christ, amidst the demanding pressures of rigorous schedules and intensity of work, by gathering regularly in fellowship and promoting commitment to a local church throughout the years of school. Through Bible study, overseas missions, and testimonies, we seek to equip our members to share their faith with unbelievers and inspire them with a desire to serve others, both the needy of our community and our fellow classmates, with generosity. We also seek to foster cogent Christian thinking in our discussion of ethics, medicine, and other intellectual issues, and openly deny secular humanism, preferring instead a worldview led by the Holy Spirit and filled with godly compassion. All this we do in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith:
Trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior, we believe:
1. In the divine inspiration, integrity and final authority of the Bible as the Word of God.
2. In the unique Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. In the representative and substitutionary sacrificial death of our Lord Jesus as the necessary atonement for our sins.
4. In the presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
5. In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord and that blessed hope, His personal return.
6. In the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.